Questions about our mortgage brokerage services? Quick answers at 514-966-9889
Mortgage assumption in case of separation or divorce is one of the cases handled by our mortgage brokerage firm in Laval. Our service area covers Montreal's North Shore
Mortgage Assumption Brokers in Laval
In the event of a separation or divorce, it can be complicated to determine what belongs to each spouse, especially when a mortgage is involved. However, you should be aware that there are several options available to you.
Apart from selling the property, assumption is one of the best ways to manage your mortgage.
This involves refinancing a joint mortgage in one name at the time of separation.
This means that one spouse agrees to take over the mortgage and assume full responsibility for it.
Whatever your situation, you can count on us to support you in your efforts. As mortgage brokers by trade, our mission is to make your life easier during a period as complex as a divorce.
Through our mortgage assumption brokerage service, our goal is to make your life easier and help you make the right decision
- Purchase (pre-qualification and mortgage approval)
- Mortgage renewal
- Mortgage refinancing
- Debt consolidation
- Mortgage assumption in case of divorce or separation
- Over 25 years of experience
- Collaboration with twenty-odd mortgage lenders
- Personalized support for borrowers (presentation of different mortgage products)
- Turnkey service
- A team and partners with the same values
- Supporting applicants in their mortgage process, no matter how long it takes
Our service area covers Quebec - including Montreal's South Shore and North Shore.
A wealth of experience in mortgage assumption processing and in many other areas
We have been in the mortgage brokerage business for over 25 years. Our experience, combined with our knowledge of the market, enables us to successfully handle the mortgage assumption files entrusted to us.
Our areas of expertise also include mortgage renewal and debt consolidation. We will be happy to present the various mortgage products and advise you.
In addition, we offer various special reports that can be ordered free of charge.
Here are some of them:
- 5 things you need to know to be approved".
- 5 things you should never tell your bank when getting a mortgage
- "Getting the best interest rate in changing economic conditions."
Mortgage Assumption, Mortgage Renewal, Debt Consolidation, our Laval firm's areas of expertise are broad