Mortgage Pre-qualification and Approval
Questions about our mortgage brokerage services? Quick answers at 514-966-9889
Need mortgage pre-qualification and approval on Montreal's North Shore? Contact our mortgage brokers in Laval.
Mortgage pre-qualification in Laval: how much can you afford to buy your dream home?
Want to buy your first home and looking for a broker to help you get pre-qualified for a mortgage?
You can count on us to help you!
Depending on your needs and situation, we, as mortgage brokers, help you find out how much you can afford to pay for your home.
We use our knowledge of the market to quickly obtain your pre-qualification from one of our partner financial institutions.
In addition, we provide you with various tools to find out your borrowing capacity.
We use our negotiating skills and market knowledge to obtain your mortgage pre-qualification
- Purchase (pre-qualification and mortgage approval)
- Mortgage renewal
- Mortgage refinancing
- Debt consolidation
- Mortgage assumption in case of divorce or separation
- Over 25 years of experience
- Collaboration with twenty-odd mortgage lenders
- Personalized support for borrowers (presentation of different mortgage products)
- Turnkey service
- A team and partners with the same values
- Supporting applicants in their mortgage process, no matter how long it takes
Our service area covers Quebec - including Montreal's South Shore and North Shore.
What is the advantage of obtaining a mortgage pre-qualification?
A mortgage pre-qualification is essential to :
- Knowing the amount you could qualify for with the lender (note that it is the financial institution that tells you how much it would be willing to lend you based on your situation);
- Obtain a rate guarantee;
- Gain credibility with sellers.
As mortgage brokers for over 25 years, we will accompany you throughout the entire process of buying and finding a mortgage.
You can also benefit from our assistance with debt consolidation, renewal and mortgage refinancing.
Whether you are a first-time buyer or a newcomer to Montreal's North Shore, ask for a mortgage pre-qualification to get an idea of your borrowing capacity.